Burnaby's largest Presale Development
- Biggest single development Burnaby has ever seen. 10 buildings altogether.
- Incredible amenities will be offered.
- Sales on now (buildings 1 & 2 sold out already). Building 3 nearly sold out to my knowledge (March 2018). Please sign up for VIP Updates.
- Just south of Lougheed Highway between Beta Ave and Delta Ave.
- Most buildings will be between 40 to 45-storeys.
Concord Pacific is the biggest development name in Vancouver with many of Vancouver's nicest buildings. They have built nearly every waterfront building on the Yaletown side of False Creek and also have projects in Richmond, Burnaby and Surrey. Concord Pacific also has developed buildings in Toronto, Calgary, New York, and London (UK).
Interior design by LIV Interiors
Phase 1 - Hillside West - Buildings 1, 2, 3 & 4
James K. M. Cheng - Buildings 1 and 2 (Phase 1A).
Unknown - Buildings 3 and 4 (Phase 1B).
Estimated completion of Phase 1 is 2020.
Phase 2 - Village Central - Buildings 5 & 6
Details to come
Phase 3 - Parkside - Buildings 7, 8, 9 & 10
Details to come
Concord Pacific is known for having buildings with incredible amenities, this complex will be no different.
- Super Club which will be introduced in Phase Two, including an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, indoor sports court, & bowling alley!
- Fitness Centre with Yoga Studio(Phase One)
- Entertainment Lounge (Phase One)
- Concierge Services (Phase One)
- Multi-Purpose Games Room (Phase One)
- Theatre Room (Phase One)
- Study Rooms (Phase One)
- Music Room (Phase One)
- Pet Grooming Room (Phase One)
- Large outdoor terrace with seating area (Phase One)
- Access to car wash station, 9 manual wash bays and automatic car wash (unknown Phase).
- And much more...
Roughly $900-1200/Sq.Ft. higher the floor, higher the price.
Lowest pricing in the $400s upwards to several million for Penthouses.