Cambie & King Edward Development - On Sale Now!
The original blog post was written on March 10th. It was last updated May 15th.
- 67 Condos (1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom and potentially 4-bedroom condos)
- 4 Townhouses.
- 6-storey concrete condo building.
- Across the street from King Edward Station on the Canada Line.
- Two rooftop decks as the building's featured amenities.
Developer & Architects
Tianco Group is a subsidiary of Tianqing Group. Tianquing is one of the largest Chinese developers in the world.
Vancouver-based firm founded in 1973 (under original name Romses Kwan and Associates). The company focuses in urban design, master planning, and residential/mixed-use developments. Principal, Scott Romses, has received numerous awards for his work in Vancouver, Los Angeles, and China, including the design for a prototype vertical farm and a city master plan for Huangxi, China. He has taught at the School of Architecture at UBC and was recently the acting chair of the City of Vancouver Urban Design Panel.
City of Vancouver Zoning Application
Zoning application for the main building: http://rezoning.vancouver.ca/applications/526-548wkinged/index.htm
- Two communal rooftop decks.
- Residents are given an opportunity to garden if they choose to on these rooftop decks.
- Multi-functional amenity space on the ground floor.
- Social spaces on the ground floor courtyard and pedestrian breezeway.
This area along the Cambie Corridor/King Edward Ave is a quickly growing upper-end and very safe area. It offers easy access to the city while being a pleasant distance away.
- Next to Canada-Line Skytrain.
- Near to Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Near to Nat Bailey Stadium where Vancouver Canadians (a baseball team) plays.
- Located in an area of many top-rated schools.
- Oakridge Shopping Centre provides excellent close by shopping; it is quite a good mall.
To be released, sign up to my VIP list or contact me to be the first to know when this information is released!
See bottom of images below. Please note that these floorplans are from an unconfirmed source and I may update this portion of the blog sometime in the future.