SOLD for list price in 1 day!
206 - 3099 Terravista Place
Large Balcony, tranquil forest view, & exquisite flooring!
Great 1-bedroom + den with masterfully renovated hardwood floors, high-quality porcelain tile, and new carpet in the master-bedroom. Enjoy the tranquil forest view from your large 81sq.ft. balcony (BBQs allowed). Amenities include a car wash bay, bike room, great fitness centre, and lots of no-hassle visitor parking.
This is a commuters’ dream location, less than a 10min walk to the Evergreen Line (Moody Centre, which takes 44min to Waterfront Station) and West Coast Express (which takes just 25min to Waterfront). Just up the hill from Rocky Point Park and countless great breweries! 10/12 rentals allowed (2 rentals free).
Listed and Sold at $460,000, MLS# R2266688
For More Info Call or Email Elliot Funt at (778) 991-3868 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gorgeous Forest Views!
The Glenmore complex is comprised of two buildings (3033 and 3099 Terravista Pl), and by far the best forest views are to be had from the south side condos in 3099 Terravista. The forest view can be seen from both the living room and bedroom.
Large Balcony with BBQs Allowed
During the nice summer nights, enjoy your balcony and BBQ. During the rainy winter months, stay inside and sit by the natural gas fireplace.
Spacious Living Room with New High Quality Hardwood
King Sized Master Bedroom with new carpet
Large master bedroom that can easily fit a king sized bed! This bedroom also has a wonderful walk in closet. Beautiful views from this room as well!
Den with upgraded sliding door
Large Bathroom with Newly upgraded porcelain tile
Open Concept Kitchen
Proactive Strata & Well Kept Common Areas
Contingency reserve fund currently is as $267,000 as of the December 2017 financials. This excellent strata is very much on top of all engineering reports and other building maintenance.
Updated Recreation Room & Lots of Visitor Parking
This is the exercise & recreation room at the Glenmore, this gym recently got a bunch of new equipment! Other amenities of the building include a bike room, garden/common area, a small library in the lobby, a car wash bay and lots of easily accessible visitor parking.
A Commuters' Dream!
Less than a 10min walk to the Evergreen Line (Moody Centre, which takes 44min to Waterfront Station) and West Coast Express (which takes just 25min to Waterfront). Just up the hill from a neighbourhood park, as well as Rocky Point Park. Walking distance to Newport Village, and many close shops and dinner locations.
Neighbourhood Park & Rocky Point Park
This wonderful neighbourhood park is just down the hill from 3099 Terravista. The very large and beautiful, Rocky Point Park is also less than a 10-minute walk away! In the summer months, Rocky Point Park is home to many events and is a great place for the family!
- 796 Sq.Ft.
- 1-Bedroom + Den; 1-Bathroom
- Parking: 1 spots, under-building parkade & lots of easily accessible visitor parking.
- Storage: 1-large locker
- Built 1998
- View Exposure: South forest view
- Construction: Wood frame; concrete slab foundation
- Flooring: New top end hardwood, new porcelain tile in bathroom, new thick carpet in bedroom
- Type of Roof: Wood, Asphalt
- Complex: Glenmore
- Ownership Type: Freehold Strata
- Taxes: $1,277.35
- Maintenance Fee: $258.95
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Electricity, Garbage Pickup, Gardening, Gas, Hot Water, Management, Recreation Facility, Snow Removal
- Management Company Name: Bayside Property Services Ltd.
- Amenities: Bike Room, Elevator, Exercise Centre, Garden, Recreation Center, Storage, Car Wash Bay
- Features: Clothes Washer & Dryer, Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Drapes/Window Coverings, Fireplace Insert, Oven-Built In, Range Top, Smoke Alarm, Sprinkler - Fire, Vaulted Ceiling, Intercom
- Distance to Public Transit: 7 short blocks