499 Pacific St. and 1396 Richards Street
The Charleson is one of the most premier developments currently in Vancouver. It is a 43-story tall development from Onni. Presales have now ended, though occasional assignments do come available.
Besides from the amazing architecture of the Charleson, one of the coolest features of this building is that ability to customize your suite. At the time of presale, there was the option to buy up to an entire floor; there are at max, three units per floor (2-bedroom to 4-bedroom homes between 1000 to 3500 sqft.) in the 100-condo (initially advertised as up to 139-condos) portion of this building. The lower part of this development comprised of many amenities and 130 rental units using a separate entrance.
Presale units remaining (as of March 3rd, 2017):
- Plan D - 33rd floor, 1775 Sq.Ft. indoor and 380 Sq.Ft. outdoor; 3-bedrooms.
- Plan E - 38th floor 1665 Sq.Ft. indoor and 155 Sq.Ft. outdoor; 3-bedrooms.
- Both homes include a private triple car garage, private bike storage and a large storage locker.
- 34th floor, 3600 Sq.Ft. (entire floor).
- Includes private triple and double car garage, private bike and two large storage lockers.
If you are interested in other floorplans I can keep my eye open for any future sales and assignments.
The building is located next door to an entirely different development (developed by Wall Financial at 498 Drake St.). Both buildings were designed by DIALOG. 498 Drake St. will also be 43-stories.
Information from Onni:
The Charleson will command a unique position in the Yaletown skyline, created to both fit in with its surroundings while standing distinctly apart in its design.
This sleek tower will feature a limited number of private homes with some of the most spacious floor plans in downtown Vancouver, starting at 1,000 square feet. As one of a small number of owners, you’ll be part of a very exclusive group. You’ll understand firsthand what ‘limited edition’ truly means, that special feeling of experiencing something rare, unique and beautiful.
This is life at The Charleson, something you and a select few will have the luxury to call your own.
- Uniquely imagined 43 storey tower designed by award-winning DIALOG
- Certified LEED Gold building
- Open-air balconies in all homes perfect for entertaining friends and family
- High-efficiency heating and cooling in all homes to regulate temperature year round
- 24 hr concierge service catering to your daily needs
- Private two car garages
- Double-glazed, Low-E windows with thermal and acoustic engineering,
designed to reduce noise transfer while increasing UV protection and insulation
- Comprehensive 2-5-10 year National Home Warranty: 2 full years in-home
coverage for workmanship and materials, 5-year water penetration coverage
and 10-year structural coverage
Lifestyle (from Onni):
A truly exceptional home goes far beyond your four walls. It is not only your sanctuary, but it is your community. And beyond those four walls at The Charleson, you will find our extensive collection of amenities and expansive Wellness Centre, helping you to live and love all aspects of your life.
Available to residents of The Charleson, our astonishing 11,500 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities feature spaces built for your entire Unparalleled social, physical, and mental well-being. Step out on the pool deck after a workout in the professional fitness centre; enjoy your favourite vintage from the wine cellar while entertaining guests on the BBQ deck; grab a coffee in the lobby as you head out for a morning on the Seawall; and, perhaps best of all, a 24-hour professional concierge to help with all the little things that life presents. Rest assured; you will not want for anything.
Living an extraordinary life has never been this easy.
Unit Features and Amenities
- Bike Room
- Rooftop Garden
- Rooftop Deck
- Daycare Facility
- Underground Parking
- Change Rooms
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Charging Stations for Electrical Vehicles