Park West at Lions Gate Presale - ON SALE SOON!
- 23-storey and 19-storey condo buildings.
- 263 condos between both buildings.
- 6000 sq.ft. restaurant and 31,000 sq.ft of other commercial space.
- Amazing city views and views of Lions Gate Bridge.
- 415 parking spaces.
Developer / Architect
Pacific Gate Investments
Marketed by Pacesetter LTD.
Location - Lions Gate Village
- Park West will be on the current site of the Grouse Inn.
- The master plan for the community is part of "Lions Gate Village" (also referenced as the "Lower Capilano Village Plan" by the District of North Vancouver).
- Brand new Community Centre as part of the plan for Lions Gate Village. According to a presentation that I went to, with speaker Richard Walton (the Mayor of District of North Vancouver) on May 12th, this Community Centre should be built by the time this development is completed.
- Several small parks in the surrounding area with many accessible trails.
Located Next Door to a Similar Development by Darwin Construction
A side note: the Lower Capilano Village Plan also includes quite a few other developments including a 26-storey condo building (with 147-condos) by developer Darwin Construction. This other development will be on the site of the Earls, Denny's and the Travel Lodge. This project is entirely separate from the "Park West" project. Little information is currently available on this other project, but be sure to sign up for my email list for updates in the future.
Link to the master plan developed by the District of North Vancouver's (DNV) planning department. https://www.dnv.org/sites/default/files/edocs/lower-capilano-village-centre-implementation-plan.pdf
Pricing / Floorplans
Pricing and floorplans not yet released. I will update this blog posting as soon as this information comes available.