Contessa Presale Condo - Remaining 2/3 Bedroom Condos ON SALE NOW
Blog post last updated on June 1st, 2017.
- 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom condos and townhomes.
- Completion: Summer 2019.
- 624 Sq.Ft. to 1,862 Sq.Ft.
- 6-storey mid-rise.
- Concrete construction.
- 1-bedroom condos and the 5 laneway townhomes are now sold out.
- Located at 37th and Cambie Street (right near Queen Elizabeth Park on the Cambie Corridor).
- Selling quickly (I don't put this on every new development).
Developer & Architect
Pure West Property Investments
Marketed by Magnum Projects Ltd.
GLB is the same architecture firm that designed The Henry. The Henry is a very similar development (1 block south of The Contessa), it is also along the Cambie Corridor and also near Queen Elizabeth Park.
Link to City of Vancouver Zoning Information
The Contessa's zoning: http://rezoning.vancouver.ca/applications/5189-5289cambie/index.htm
This plan has been Enacted: rezoning application has received final approval by Council and the related zoning by-laws have come into force.
Interior design done by Area3 Design. Light and Dark colour schemes (photo of both schemes shown with other pictures).
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioning.
- 9' ceilings.
- Views of Queen Elizabeth Park.
- Penthouses have private rooftop terraces & townhomes have landscaped patios.
- Premium European Appliances, Miele (floors 1-4) & Gaggenau (floors 5 and 6).
- 24" appliance package for 1-bedroom condos, 30" for 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom homes.
- Energy efficient building to LEED Gold standards.
- 2-5-10 new home warranty.
- Heated floors in ensuites.
- LG 27" stacking laundry front load washer with gas dryer.
- Children's play area.
- Outdoor landscaped patio.
- 2 fully-equipped amenity rooms with lounge and kitchen area in each building.
- Underground parking.
Remaining 2-bedroom + den, (904 Sq.Ft. to 936 Sq.Ft.) $1.14m to $1.28m, $10k purchaser incentive.*
Remaining 3-bedroom + den, (1,055 Sq.Ft. to 1,862 Sq.Ft.) $1.26m to $2.75m, $20k purchaser incentive.*
* Strata fees: $0.28/Sq.Ft.
Sold out: 1-bedroom + den, (624 Sq.Ft. to 721 Sq.Ft.) starting at $730k, $5k purchaser incentive."
Sold out: all 5 townhouses.
*Please note that sales Information on availability of remaining units may be out of date. Blog information as of June 1st for 2-bedroom condos and May 16th for 3-bedroom condos.
Disclaimer: While I (Elliot Funt) have to the best of my ability tried to verify all information in this blog. All factual information in this posting comes from other online sources and the developer. It is your responsibility to verify any information if important to you or ask me about specifics so I can verify any critically important information for you.